CENTRE ON TECHNOLOGICAL READINESS AND INNOVATION IN BUSINESS TECHNOPRENEURSHIP (CONTRIBUTE)
The rationale to set up the centre is to support the current development of Sarawak Digital Economy strategy that aims to revolutionise Sarawak’s economy and industries, and spur socioeconomic growth and advancement. Two new cabinets were established to materialise this agenda – the Ministry of International Trade and E- Commerce and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Research, focusing on the development of Sarawak’s Business environment and entrepreneurship by assimilating technology advancement. CONTRIBUTE aims to support their agenda in research, development and training.
- To promote the assimilation of technology into business practices;
- To provide advisory, consultancy, training services, policy formulation, strategic planning expertise and human capital requirements to facilitate technology and innovation in business and entrepreneurship;
- To promote innovation, transformation and technology adoption of business and entrepreneurship in Line with IR 0 agenda
- E-Business and Digital Entrepreneurship
- E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Digitalization of Accounting and Finance Practices
- Technology Management Practices
- Impact Studies Towards the Implementation of Balance Score Cards within the Sarawak State Government Institutions, Sarawak Leadership Institute (SLI)
- Cultural Tourism Festivals in Sibu: Tourists’ Perception and Implications, Sibu Municipal Council (SMC)
- Identifying Internal and External Factors that Affecting the Technopreneurial Intention among Youth in Sarawak, Malaysian Technology Development and Corporation (MTDC)
- Agro Business Digital Economy, ICT Training and Entrepreneurship to Farmers, Department of Agriculture Sarawak.
- Agrobiz Training – Rural ICT, E-Commerce, Marketing, Food Packaging and Design, Ministry of Modernisation of agriculture, Native Land and regional Development Sarawak (MANRED).
- Data Management and SPSS, Resident Offices in Sarawak, Sarawak Leadership Institute (SLI).
- E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, The Importance of ICT Implementation in Business Environment, Kolej Yayasan Felda Negeri Sembilan and Pahang.
- Digital Marketing Training, Ministry of Education, Science and technological and Research (MESTR).